Servo Problems

Lefty Logic

Jun 5, 2020, 4:07:04 PM6/5/20
to Crow Box Kit
Hello I'm a High School student who was introduced to this project from a teacher and have been working on this for a couple of months. I've finished construction of the crow box but it seems to be a problem with my servo.From the example from the videos it's supposed to to move only once but my servo keeps turning for a couple of times. Any tips or help? thank you
Message has been deleted

Lefty Logic

Jun 5, 2020, 4:10:08 PM6/5/20
to Crow Box Kit
this was when I pressed the switch for the perch platform

Hamza Qureshi

Oct 1, 2021, 5:10:28 PM10/1/21
to Crow Box Kit
Hi! I think I might be facing a similar problem. Were you able to solve this?