Scars from Cement and polishing

Salvo Vhett

Feb 11, 2022, 11:45:59 PM2/11/22
to Crow Box Kit
Normally I'm not a perfectionist and I don't mind a drip of cement here or there. When I was building my second Crow Box though, I had a mishap that left a scar that was unacceptable to me. What happened was, I was letting gravity pull the glue out and when I tilted it back up to stop the flow, an air bubble the size of a pea formed. When it popped it got all over the front of the basket. To make things worst I tried to wipe it off real quick which just made it worse. Right on the front clear part too!!! I got some plexiglass polish. $6.00 for big bottle, more than I'll ever use. After about 15-20 minutes of polishing and the results are great. So if you get a bit of glue that scars, no worries a little polish will fix you right up. Of course being careful and neat is the best practice but accidents happen.

IMG_20220211_194005691.jpgIMG_20220211_202449295.jpg