My Crow buddies

Backyardgardener, LLC

Dec 13, 2022, 11:48:53 AM12/13/22
to CrowB...@googlegroups.com
Every morning these three crows wait for food, in addition to Starling jays, some type of woodpecker, and assortment of black capped chickadee birds.  I even had a seagull show up and ate everything.

Interesting watching them.  The crows normally take two peanuts and fly off.  Sometimes i notice one of the crow soaking the peanut in water before they open the shell.   The Jays swallow a peanut and collect another and fly off.

I have a suet pack that is only fed upon by the woodpecker and chickadees

My cat is lounging by the window make “I see a bird” cat noises.

Duncan.