Where to get/download the test cases for iscsi?

tanjun

Feb 24, 2009, 8:53:55 PM2/24/09
to Core-iSCSI
I want to find some test cases to test iscsi on RHEL5.1, with Solaris
iscsi-target.
Where can I get these cases?

Thanks
Jun

Emmanuel Florac

Feb 25, 2009, 3:18:24 AM2/25/09
to Core-...@googlegroups.com
2009/2/25 tanjun <tanj...@gmail.com>:

> I want to find some test cases to test iscsi on RHEL5.1, with Solaris
> iscsi-target.
> Where can I get these cases?

I don't know any, however generally you should be able to obtain at
least 100MB/s per Gigabit connection on a "null" target, actual
performance is highly dependant to the disk subsystem (obviously).
Many people talk about iscsi target performance on Thumper (Sun most
current storage platform by now), google for it you my have further
information.