Re: {CC-PMS} Welcome aboard!... COTW Climate Change Dating Site!!

1 view

Suresh Fernando

Feb 13, 2011, 4:49:36 PM2/13/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com, openk...@googlegroups.com, coal...@googlegroups.com, Cooperati...@googlegroups.com, vancha...@googlegroups.com
Michael - thanks for setting this up! I look forward to working with you and the others on this project. Details to follow...

FYI, we will be convening again on Sunday Feb. 20th at 11am PST, 2pm EST, 10pm GMT on Skype once again!

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 1:32 PM Michael Maranda <trop...@gmail.com> wrote:
We've just concluded our first open meeting of the Climate Change - Project Matching System (CC-PMS) working group!

I've started the wiki page at http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching

And we have a BetterMeans workstream at https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/184

We also have a skype chat channel -- let us know if you want to be added!

If you need any help with the wiki or bettermeans.com or anything else, just ask!

Next meeting: one week away!  Sign up for  one or more of the tracks:  Tech, Data & Outreach!

Regards,

MM

PS    Agenda from first meeting:  http://etherpad.openstewardship.net/PMS-agenda

(Although it says final -- everything is fluid!   We want your input!)

--
Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

'The counter cultural revolution was a rhizomatic meshwork of loosely-coordinated, loosely-affiliated struggles. The goals of these struggles weren’t always complimentary, but the struggles were aligned and together they staged a mass offensive to shatter the status quo'. - from The Coalition of the Willing