[OK] Crowdfunding, open collaboration and positive social change... an invitation

1 view

Suresh Fernando

Mar 1, 2011, 12:07:06 PM3/1/11
to openk...@googlegroups.com, vancha...@googlegroups.com, Cooperati...@googlegroups.com
Joe Brewer and Suresh Fernando would like to invite you to participate on a conference call on Thursday March 3rd at 9am PST, 12pm EST, 5pm GMT.

Please dial this number:
1 (218) 936-7999
Then use this access code:
300467

As you know, we are in the process of crowdsourcing $5000 in order to research and draft a strategy handbook focused on identifying and developing crowdsourcing models that support the financing of social innovation and social movements.

Details for the crowdsourcing campaign can be found here:

In order to clearly explain the importance of the work that we are doing and the role that you can potentially play as we move forward we invite you to join us for our Thursday conversation where we will address the following issues and questions:
  1. Why is there a funding gap for social innovators?
  2. How crowdfunding is connected to open collaboration models
  3. How open collaboration models are connected to new forms of social organization and interaction that will form the basis for how new institutions will form.
  4. How crowdfunding and open collaboration models will, therefore, be essential to bringing about positive social change.
We need your support in this extraordinarily important work that we are undertaking and hope that you can join us on Thursday to get a better feel for how we plan to move forward.

Regards,

--
Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

'The counter cultural revolution was a rhizomatic meshwork of loosely-coordinated, loosely-affiliated struggles. The goals of these struggles weren’t always complimentary, but the struggles were aligned and together they staged a mass offensive to shatter the status quo'. - from The Coalition of the Willing

Suresh Fernando

Mar 3, 2011, 11:21:01 AM3/3/11
to openk...@googlegroups.com, vancha...@googlegroups.com, Cooperati...@googlegroups.com
In 45 minutes...