Re: <Coalition> Re: [OK] Creating a 'Dating Site' for the Climate Action Movement!... reviving Project Matching

Suresh Fernando

Feb 8, 2011, 12:14:37 AM2/8/11
to coal...@googlegroups.com, openk...@googlegroups.com, Cooperati...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the input! - who is this?

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 7:37 PM, ma...@vegburner.co.uk <ma...@vegburner.co.uk> wrote:
Been busy with one thing or another but thinking, I guess much the same as others are too, that a number of the threads of our conversations have interesting cross-overs.
I can see how collecting data (tags) on projects, where appropriate tagged with GIS info, can provide a very usefull stream of data.

I like Chris' suggestion that it could include individuals and interests outside of climate change.

I can imagine that this data could be used to good effect within some kind of on-line/real-life gaming crossover.

--
Coalition of the Willing

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc.   That wiki functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing & signing up for work, and tracking tasks. https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163

Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

'The counter cultural revolution was a rhizomatic meshwork of loosely-coordinated, loosely-affiliated struggles. The goals of these struggles weren’t always complimentary, but the struggles were aligned and together they staged a mass offensive to shatter the status quo'. - from The Coalition of the Willing