collaboration and funding

Marc Dangeard

Oct 4, 2010, 4:27:03 AM10/4/10
to cooperationcommons
Hello,

I am happy to report to this group that the concept that I was pushing
to use collaboration to improve the world of seed funding is getting
traction:
I presented the concept at Socap08, and I discussed the idea with Bob
Patillo and the people at First Light in 2009, and they decided to
implement.
They were so happy with the results that the are announcing now that
more investments will be made. See this announcement
http://goo.gl/fu6t

Please spread the word and if you have time to do hesitate to comment
on the blog that this model for seed funding deserves to be expanded
to more entrepreneurs and outside of just social entrepreneurs.
The Entrepreneur Commons blueprint rules - http://www.entreco.org

Marc Dangeard
@mdangear (Twitter, Status.net)
www.entrepreneurcommons.org - www.melcion.com - www.dangeard.com