[OK] Mass Collaboration and Crowdsourcing Diigo Group

閲覧: 14 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Suresh Fernando

未読、
2011/03/16 21:18:462011/03/16
To: openk...@googlegroups.com、Cooperati...@googlegroups.com
I've created the following Diigo group to capture information on the mass collaboration and crowdsourcing themes: http://groups.diigo.com/group/mass-collaboration

Feel free to join.

Please note that my plan with this group is to work towards a standardized/converged tagging convention. The strategy for accomplishing this is roughly speaking:

  1. Let people tag as they wish for some period of time
  2. Analyze the tagging patterns that emerge and the define some tags that we want to use based on this
  3. Encourage people to use these tags whenever they apply
  4. Encourage people to continue to use any other tags that make sense to them.
Note, therefore, that this is both an exercise in collaborative research as well as an exercise in convergence on language. The latter is an aspect of the Convergence Process Project that is a part of ProM.

--
Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

-------ProM: Climate Change Project Matching System------
Project Description: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching
To Join: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/cc-pms
Workstreams: http://cotw.cc/wiki/CC-PMS_etherpad_index