Come and see! Open days for everyone interested in seminary studies

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary

Jan 24, 2017, 9:22:31 AM1/24/17
to Concordia St. Catharines Google Group

Come and see! Open days for everyone interested in seminary studies

National Youth Gathering 2016, Brock UniversityHave you ever thought about becoming a pastor – or has someone told you you should think about it? Do you love Christ and his church, and wonder whether you could serve him in pastoral ministry or other theological vocations? Are you interested in theology, and desire to learn more about Christian faith, Scriptures and the hows and whys of Lutheran doctrine? Do you want to know more about practicalities of how to become a pastor, and whether this vocation could be for you? Then mark the date!

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary in St Catharines (ON) invites students from universities and high schools to come for a visit, to get a taste of what seminary life is like, and hear more about study opportunities in CLTS. On Tuesday, 21 February, we call for university students (or those already graduated) and on Thursday, 16 March, the doors swing open for highschoolers.

During your visit you get a chance to sit in classes, getting some first-hand experience of how seminary education works. You’ll have a chance to talk with the professors and local pastors, receive information about the practicalities of planning your pre-sem studies and ask the questions you have concerning work in the service of the church.

We’ll arrange you a room and a board for one night, and even take you out to see the beautiful Niagara area. All you need to do is let us know you’re coming and make your way to St Catharines.

Interested to come? Let us know and receive more information via email: emu...@brocku.ca

“What you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Tim. 2:2)

View article...