Come and see! Open day for high schoolers interested in seminary studies

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary

Feb 28, 2017, 5:55:23 PM2/28/17
to Concordia St. Catharines Google Group

Come and see! Open day for high schoolers interested in seminary studies

New post on Concordia, St. Catharines

Come and see! Open day for high schoolers interested in seminary studies

by ConcordiaStCatharines

This is a reminder of our upcoming high school open day during March break ...

opendayflyer2017high_schoolHave you ever thought about becoming a pastor – or has someone told you you should think about it? Do you love Christ and his church, and wonder whether you could serve him in pastoral ministry or other theological vocations? Are you interested in theology, and desire to learn more about Christian faith, Scriptures and the hows and whys of Lutheran doctrine? Do you want to know more about practicalities of how to become a pastor, and whether this vocation could be for you? Then mark the date!

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary in St Catharines (ON) invites high school students to come for a visit, to get a taste of what seminary life is like, and hear more about study opportunities in CLTS. On Thursday, 16 March, the doors swing open for highschoolers, 10:30am - 2:oopm.

During your visit you'll get first-hand experience of how seminary education works. You’ll have a chance to talk with the professors, receive information about the practicalities of planning your pre-sem studies, and ask the questions you have concerning work in the service of the church.

If you're coming from afar, we’ll arrange a room and a board for one night. All you need to do is let us know you’re coming and make your way to St. Catharines.

Interested to come? Let us know and receive more information via email: emu...@brocku.ca

Download a poster to put up at your church here.

“What you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Tim. 2:2)

ConcordiaStCatharines | 28/02/2017 at 5:53 pm | Categories: News | URL: http://wp.me/p15TVJ-zt

Comment

   See all comments

   Like

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Concordia, St. Catharines.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

https://concordiastcatharines.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/come-and-see-open-day-for-high-schoolers-interested-in-seminary-studies/