Spring 2017 Newsletter

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary

Jun 15, 2017, 10:11:42 AM6/15/17
to Concordia St. Catharines Google Group

Dear friends of CLTS,

We will shortly be discontinuing our use of this Google Group for sending out news stories. But we dearly want to keep you as our reader! To keep receiving our news, please sign up to receive the stories through WordPress. It’s quite simple:

1.            Go to our new website: www.concordia-seminary.ca

2.            On the right-hand side, scroll down to the third grey box where you can enter your e-mail address to subscribe to the WordPress feed.

Thank-you for your interest and support of our mission. God’s peace be with you,

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary, St. Catharines.

Spring 2017 Newsletter

The seminary’s latest newsletter has been printed and is on its way to all congregations in Lutheran Church–Canada. But you don’t have to wait. Read it now here. There are stories about our graduates, students, and faculty.

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support. If you wish to donate to the important work of preparing pastors for Christ’s mission through Canada Helps, click here.

Filed under: News

View article...

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary

Jun 15, 2017, 4:23:56 PM6/15/17
to Concordia St. Catharines Google Group

Apparently the link to our website (below) was broken when this message was first sent. Sorry. If you had trouble signing up for the WordPress feed, please try again now. Thanks.