Summer Vicarages with Government Assistance

Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary

Jan 12, 2017, 3:58:00 PM1/12/17
to Concordia St. Catharines Google Group

Summer Vicarages with Government Assistance

Together with our sister seminary in Edmonton, we encourage you to consider offering a summer vicarage opportunity to a first-year seminary student. Please contact President Thomas Winger (twi...@brocku.ca) if you would like information on available students.

It may be possible to procure government funding for the student’s salary. The Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) programme helps employers create summer job opportunities for full-time students aged 15 to 30 years old. This year, applications are being accepted online from 7 December 2016 until 20 January 2017, with students starting their jobs as early as April 2017.  For more information on CSJ, including the eligibility criteria and application guide, visit Canada.ca/Canada-summer-jobs or call 1-800-935-5555.

View article...