Free Mouse Spark Membership includes #Coding and #IntrotoDesign Courses

julia.barr...@mouse.org

Apr 22, 2019, 3:07:18 PM4/22/19
to Computer Lab Teacher Forum

Hi There!

We want to invite you to join the Mouse Community!

Mouse wants to ensure that rigorous and exciting STEM and CS curricula are accessible to all student and educators, and that is why created Mouse Spark, a no cost version of our platform, with free and unlimited access to our Coding and Intro to Design courses, both courses are aligned to K-12 CS Framework and ISTE Standards.

Mouse is committed to foster greater equity, diversity and humanity in STEM. Membership options are available to fit every budget in order to empower learning communities everywhere to reach and see their potential to create with technology and make meaningful change, locally and globally.

Apply for a no cost Mouse Spark membership today!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Jules

Julia Barraford-Temel
Learning Design Director, Network Success
Mouse

512.516.7551

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers