Jared, Map 514919 is grayed out with a message "This page can't load Google Maps correctly." Please instruct.

Alan Kessler

Sep 25, 2018, 8:20:32 PM9/25/18
to CommunityWalk
Jared, Map 514919 is grayed out with a message "This page can't load Google Maps correctly." Please instruct.

jared.c...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 8:21:35 PM9/25/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Yes, unfortunately this is a result of changes to Google's policy. You can remove this message by paying for a professional map ($4.95/month), but free maps will sometimes display this message going forward. We were very disappointed by Google's decision to do this, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do to stop it.

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 8:20 PM Alan Kessler <alanjk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Jared, Map 514919 is grayed out with a message "This page can't load Google Maps correctly." Please instruct.

Alan Kessler

Sep 25, 2018, 9:23:47 PM9/25/18
to CommunityWalk
How/where do I pay?

jared.c...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 9:26:28 PM9/25/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
You can click the link to "remove all ads" that is displayed when viewing the map just above the advertisement on the left.

Alternatively there is a link to "Remove Ads" in the "Map Settings" tab.