My map does not come up

Ale Rodz

Feb 15, 2018, 8:52:43 AM2/15/18
to CommunityWalk
Please verify.  I can see the map it has been two days.  I tried adding a marker and it let me but still no map.

http://www.communitywalk.com/rahway/nj/cycle_4_/map/1956389
Doc1.docx

Jared Cosulich

Feb 15, 2018, 9:04:12 AM2/15/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for reporting this. It should be fixed now.

Ale Rodz