Map Package/subscription purchases

Megan Barnes

Oct 22, 2018, 11:27:37 AM10/22/18
to CommunityWalk
Is it possible to still purchase maps in yearly subscriptions or more than one at a time. I've tried emailing and both emails are being returned as bad emails.

Jared Cosulich

Oct 22, 2018, 11:28:51 AM10/22/18
to CommunityWalk
Yes, it is still possible to purchase yearly subscriptions for more than one map at a time. If you email sup...@communitywalk.com it should work, but let me know if that bounces back.

Jared

Megan Barnes

Oct 23, 2018, 2:35:00 PM10/23/18
to CommunityWalk
It's returning as undeliverable to that email address as well.

jared.c...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 2:39:37 PM10/23/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for reporting this. I am investigating it now.

Jared Cosulich

Oct 24, 2018, 9:10:42 PM10/24/18
to CommunityWalk
Can you try now? All emails should be working again. They are for me, but it may take some time for the changes to fully propagate.

Megan Barnes

Nov 7, 2018, 7:43:10 AM11/7/18
to CommunityWalk
Will do. Thanks for looking into this. I just want our maps to work correctly! lol