Problems Reviewing My Map

Maude Davis

Jun 27, 2018, 5:46:21 PM6/27/18
to CommunityWalk
I am having problems reviewing my map.  Can you assist?

Jared Cosulich

Jun 27, 2018, 5:47:20 PM6/27/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you provide a link to the map in question?

Thanks,
Jared

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 10:59 AM, Maude Davis <maude....@gmail.com> wrote:
I am having problems reviewing my map.  Can you assist?

Maude Davis

Jared Cosulich

Jun 28, 2018, 9:28:55 AM6/28/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
I'm able to access this map. What problem are you seeing exactly?

Maude Davis

Jun 29, 2018, 9:11:53 AM6/29/18
to CommunityWalk
I can access the map but it doesn't populate for review.

Jared Cosulich

Jun 29, 2018, 9:12:56 AM6/29/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Hi, when you say "it doesn't populate for review" do you mean the markers are not displaying? Is the map itself displaying?

If so, what browser are you using?

Maude Davis

Jul 9, 2018, 8:03:42 PM7/9/18
to CommunityWalk
Good morning.  The map itself is not displaying.  I am using Internet Explorer.

Thanks for your help.

Jared Cosulich

Jul 9, 2018, 8:04:43 PM7/9/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Maude. I will investigate. If you have another web browser you can use it should work in any other browser.