search feature suddenly stopped working ?

COSMIX 11

Dec 19, 2018, 5:05:44 PM12/19/18
to CommunityWalk
 PLEASE say this will right it self soon ?? we rely on it to place markers

jared.c...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2018, 5:23:10 PM12/19/18
to commun...@googlegroups.com
This is unfortunately due to a change in Google's map offering. It is now no longer possible to geocode or search for markers with the free version of CommunityWalk.

If you upgrade a map ($4.95 per month per map) then these features will work.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We were disappointed in the changes as well.

Jared

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 5:05 PM COSMIX 11 <cosmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
 PLEASE say this will right it self soon ?? we rely on it to place markers

COSMIX 11

Dec 23, 2018, 2:38:20 PM12/23/18
to CommunityWalk
Hi so I'm light of this we would be grateful to know if we pay for the year how much will it be & what method can we use so that it is secure payment etc please..