On the Table-- March 25 through 31

Mike Stavlund

Mar 28, 2019, 12:17:35 PM3/28/19
to Common Table Church

Wow, that was fun! Many thanks to everyone who came out last night for our first Spirits and Spirituality-- it was a great conversation, full of enlightening insights and fresh perspectives. Special appreciation to Ali and Doug and Croghan for organizing and publicizing and finding such a perfect venue (as the weather warms I hope Chester will join us in the outdoor beer garden!). Stay tuned for the next date of this great meetup.

Another fun time was had this past Sunday, when we brought yummy food to the appreciative residents at Bethany Center in the city. After serving and cleaning up, we found a great spot to grab some of our own food, and had a great time catching up. We hope you'll join us next month when we return.

This Sunday is the fifth of the month, so we won't be meeting at Good Shepherd. Enjoy some extra rest and refreshment, and if you're planning something fun let the rest of us know!

We will, however, be getting together for another session of our Book Club. We'll be at Shabrayle's house (5414 Ruby Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030) on Saturday at 3pm, talking about the novel The Underground Railroad. You need not have finished (or started!) the book to attend, so please join us!

--Mike Stavlund