On the Table-- April 15 through 21

Mike Stavlund

Apr 19, 2019, 3:31:50 PM4/19/19
to Common Table Church
We hope you are enjoying the ups and downs of Holy Week, journeying with Jesus through all of the hope and heartbreak that comes in various turns.  We're looking forward to a wonderful celebration of Easter as we gather at Good Shepherd UMC.
Our kind hosts have invited us to join in the festivities that begin at 9am:  a brunch for everyone, followed by an Easter egg hunt for the kids.  We will gather afterward at 10:15, considering John's version of the story of Easter morning, focusing especially on the actions of Mary Magdalene.  We hope you will join us!
--Mike Stavlund