On the Table-- August 5 through 11

Mike Stavlund

Aug 8, 2019, 3:25:42 PM8/8/19
to Common Table Church
Wow, what a fantastic trip!  Eight states, over 2200 miles, tons of fantastic family, four Weber grills, three thrift stores, and way too much fast food.  At the same time, it's great to be back home, catching up on sleep and driving very *little* and reveling in a detox diet rich in vegetables and fish and tofu.
This Sunday morning we will be continuing our group discernment around the topic, "Where would God have Common Table Church go from here?"  I'll be kicking things off with a 'State of the Church' reflection, and then we will quiet ourselves to listen to God and one another.  If you're interested in Common Table-- past, present, or future, your voice will be valued at this meeting.  We hope you will join us at 10:15 at Church of the Good Shepherd.
--Mike Stavlund