On the Table-- May 6 through 12

Mike Stavlund

May 10, 2019, 10:16:31 AM5/10/19
to Common Table Church

Preparations are well underway for our big cooking event to support Good Shepherd's car show on Saturday morning.  The food and grills and charcoal will all be on site, so come if you can help (and feel free to bring a grill as well!).  It's a lot of fun making sandwiches for 300 people, and they are mighty appreciative of the delicious lunch!  We'll fire up the fun at 9am, but come when you can and stay as long as you like.  We'd love to see you!
On Sunday we'll be looking at the Lectionary reading, and letting it look at us... considering the eternal question of how we humans are so good at missing what is right in front of us.  Being implicated by a 2000-year old document has never been so much fun!

Both events are at Good Shepherd Church.
Hope to see you soon,

Mike Stavlund