On the Table-- May 20 through 26

Mike Stavlund

May 24, 2019, 10:23:10 AM5/24/19
to Common Table Church

Hey, a nice long weekend is upon us! (Unless you do shift work, in which case I apologize.) Here's hoping you have some extra time and space to slow down and savor the things that bring you joy.
If you're in town on Sunday, we'd love to have your help serving the women of Bethany in DC.  The food is all provided by our friends at Good Shepherd, and this month I'm excited to report that they will also be making a vegetarian dish to share with the women who prefer it.
There are many ways to take part:

–my family has a large vehicle that will hold all the food, and we can give you a ride from Good Shepherd at 10:30 sharp if you like.
–you can meet us at Bethany Women’s Center between 11:30 and 11:40 (there are two parking places provided on site).
–we can pick you up anywhere along the Route 66 corridor.

If you’d like to help out, please let me know and we’ll work out the logistics!  Hope to see you Sunday.
–Mike Stavlund