On the Table-- July 22 through 28

Mike Stavlund

Jul 26, 2019, 2:30:09 PM7/26/19
to Common Table Church

This Sunday, Tina and Mike are at the wheel (literally and metaphorically) as Common Table handles the delivery of food (prepared by our hosts at Good Shepherd) to Bethany Center in Northwest DC.  If you'd like to join in the fun and food and service and (light) cleanup, let us know or just be there about 11:30am.

We'll be back to our regular schedule at Good Shepherd on August 4 at 10:15am. And we are planning our next Discernment Meeting for August 11. Hope you can make it!

Enjoy the cooler weather!  It feels like such a gift.
--Mike Stavlund