Solo problem - CFSOLO:App_Err:32.1.3

Steve Opry

Mar 9, 2022, 11:45:20 AM3/9/22
to CommandFusion Hardware
Hi Jarrod!

Long time no see! ^^

I have a new issue with CFSolo. Suddenly the Power LED blinks and I have no access to it. If I try to log on System Commander I go the error

CFSOLO:App_Err:32.1.3

I made a factory reset - Power blinked fast but back to the blinking pace that the issue got. No change of the IP neither.

I try to plug the RS232 on the back of the CF but I'm sure it's not the right PIN. On which pin and how can I upload thru RS-232 if System Commander can't connect into it?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Jarrod Bell

Mar 9, 2022, 4:59:51 PM3/9/22
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com, Steve Opry
The App_Err response means the firmware needs reloading.

Please see these two guides:
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/hardware/firmware-update
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/hardware/firmware-force-update

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Steve Opry

Mar 9, 2022, 6:35:19 PM3/9/22
to Jarrod Bell, commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jarrod!

Thanks for the reply! How can I solve the “Firmware server not found” issue? When I want to load the firmware list I got that message?

Best regards

Steve

Le 9 mars 2022 à 22:59, Jarrod Bell <jar...@commandfusion.com> a écrit :

 The App_Err response means the firmware needs reloading.

Jarrod Bell

Mar 10, 2022, 5:07:29 PM3/10/22
to Steve Opry, commandfusi...@googlegroups.com