Solo IR for Foxtel

Mark Lapthorne

Mar 22, 2018, 12:57:17 AM3/22/18
to CommandFusion Hardware
Hi All,

I have a Solo configured to control an AV rack and it is working perfectly except for the control of Foxtel with IR.

I have used the Online database codes, learnt the codes from the Foxtel remote control and input the codes one by one in Pronto Hex format.  The issue I get is that when I am in the IR file edit screen all the commands work out of any port or the IR Blaster using the test function.  However once the file is added to the memory of the Solo and saved the commands no longer work either in an iViewer project or with the test function.  I am at a loss as to how I can get this to work.  Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark

Jarrod Bell

Mar 22, 2018, 1:04:23 AM3/22/18
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Try copying a command from the log and using that command directly in your iViewer project.
That will get you going at least.

Make sure you have updated the Solo to the latest firmware and web config pages.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com