Controlling of a Audio Receiver with normal open contact buttons.

in...@peter-lauwers.be

Feb 27, 2018, 8:22:15 AM2/27/18
to CommandFusion Hardware
i want to use normal buttons (dry normal-open-contacts) to control my YAMAHA Audio Receiver.
What do i need?

Jarrod Bell

Feb 27, 2018, 5:07:13 PM2/27/18
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
How many dry contacts did you need? ie. How many different commands did you want to use to control?
How did you intend on controlling the receiver? Via Ethernet? RS232? IR?

If Ethernet or RS232 you could use our LAN Bridge and SW16 (16 x dry contact inputs).
Then setup rules in the SW16 using our System Commander software to trigger either network or RS232 commands when the dry contact input changes.

If you need only 4 or less commands, you could use our Solo controller for everything. It features Ethernet, RS232 and IR, along with 4 x dry contact inputs.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com