Movement Sensor CFSOLO

Miguel Sonimedia

Aug 9, 2019, 5:48:04 AM8/9/19
to CommandFusion Hardware

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install a simple movement sensor into a CFSOLO, and I want to stop reading the sensor for a programmed time when the sensor is on and I can't achive the programation with macros and rules. It's the first time I use CF so maybe this is a simple question, but I'm kinda novel.

Thank you so much!

Jarrod Bell

Aug 9, 2019, 7:48:22 AM8/9/19
to CommandFusion Hardware
Hi Miguel,

Can you give some more specific details on exactly what you need to achieve? Most likely this can be done using rules macros and user variables.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion

Miguel Sonimedia

Aug 12, 2019, 5:47:51 AM8/12/19
to CommandFusion Hardware
Hi Jarrod,

What I need is when the sensor detects movement  I have to send two different IR codes (that I've already programmed) that run a video projection. So I need that the sensor stops reading during the projection. I tried stopping the macro but It didn't work.

Thank you so much.

On 9 Aug 2019, 7:48 PM +1000, Miguel Sonimedia <miguels...@gmail.com>, wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install a simple movement sensor into a CFSOLO, and I want to stop reading the sensor for a programmed time when the sensor is on and I can't achive the programation with macros and rules. It's the first time I use CF so maybe this is a simple question, but I'm kinda novel.

Thank you so much!

Jarrod Bell

Aug 13, 2019, 8:36:05 PM8/13/19
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
You would need to set a user variable when first movement is detected, then use that variable as a conditional expression for your IR command.
Then use a delay to reset the variable so that it will work again after a set time.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com