LAN bridge Rules search string HEX

Hans Willems

Nov 7, 2018, 2:15:16 PM11/7/18
to CommandFusion Hardware
Hello,

I'm trying to trigger a macro by feedback from an extern RLY card. The feedback data is in HEX 2 bit like "00 01" or "00 02". How does my search string has to look like?

current firmware 1.0.4

Kind regards
Hans

Please include as much software version/hardware firmware version information as possible. This ensures that other users and CommandFusion staff can provide a helpful answer as quickly as possible.

Jarrod Bell

Nov 7, 2018, 5:04:11 PM11/7/18
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
How is the data arriving? Via serial port? Via LAN Bridge TCP connection?
Please provide full details with a log capture of the data as it arrives if you can. Otherwise please let us know the communication slot number or serial port number.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Hans Willems

Nov 8, 2018, 9:16:24 AM11/8/18
to CommandFusion Hardware
Data is arriving via LAN bridge, slot 18. In the files an overview of the slots and the captured data thru Wireshark.

Op woensdag 7 november 2018 20:15:16 UTC+1 schreef Hans Willems:
Schermafbeelding 2018-11-08 om 15.10.59.png
Schermafbeelding 2018-11-08 om 15.11.20.png
CF-slots08112018.PNG

Jarrod Bell

Nov 20, 2018, 5:31:27 PM11/20/18
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Try this to start with as your search string:
*\x00\x01*

Then if that works, to make it more strict, try something like this:
*RLANRCV*18:\x00\x01*

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion