Solo as GUI server

Mark Olsen

Apr 3, 2019, 3:40:52 PM4/3/19
to CommandFusion Hardware

Since the Solo basically has a web server of sorts in the way it is configured, would it be possible to use that as a location for guiDesigner files referenced by the tablets?  That would make a very efficient packaged solution.

Deiby Rojas

Apr 3, 2019, 7:20:46 PM4/3/19
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
I use a Android TV Box as master, run iViewer, works fine for me, because setup javascript is good, and many iPhone or iPad communicate with system, if need make automatic functions I create JS code and run all te Time.
I have a clock, setup for functions autmated, for example if need that to 12 pm irrigation system works js code in iviewer works perfect, and if need change the time I create a variable and change time.

Best regards.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019, 13:40 Mark Olsen <n2hif...@gmail.com> wrote:

Since the Solo basically has a web server of sorts in the way it is configured, would it be possible to use that as a location for guiDesigner files referenced by the tablets?  That would make a very efficient packaged solution.

Jarrod Bell

Apr 3, 2019, 7:26:37 PM4/3/19
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Not currently possible. Loading your own data into the Solo web server is something we have considered, but not implemented at this stage.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com