I was laughing, smiling because of seeing & knowing the crazy street preacher who I work with & know from our Stake, then Al Fox! Then I was quickly moved to tears to see the simplicity & power of the message with the one word title, Origin. In a world full of noise, distraction, "correctness," and confusion even worse than when Joseph Smith asked of God, I am so grateful to know the reality of a Loving, Living Heavenly Father who directs my paths when I allow him. Thank you for the message!
Share it with all you know. Yell it from the rooftops. He knows you, He is aware of you in every detail, He wants to hear from you, and He wants you to return home to Him!
Joshua Nelson
unread,
Jun 28, 2013, 3:08:02 PM6/28/13
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to ComeFoll...@googlegroups.com
Watch it again and tell what significance the ear buds have? They obviously have some, they are focused on many times through out the video. Share what you think.
Joshua Nelson
unread,
Apr 4, 2014, 1:40:46 PM4/4/14
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to
Here are the links to a couple somewhat new Mormon Messages in case you have not seen them. The first being a great analogy for sin and repentance for the young and old.
The second one is awesome on so many levels! Not only do you feel the Spirit but that feeling in your stomach as you watch this. Make sure you watch it full screen and in HD, and especially listen to the important message it teaches us!
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to ComeFoll...@googlegroups.com
I know these Mormon Message videos are about a week old, but see the links below (Mormon Channel and YouTube) in case you haven't seen them. You can be the change with your friends, peers, and school. Unfortunately bullying happens past the teenage years. This message is for all of us. Stand up for right!
"What we may consider harmless teasing could be destructive to someone else. New Mormon Message released. #antibullying"
When my wife told me that there was a New Mormon Message, I asked, on Friday? Then I sat down and saw the topic, I was again surprised. I was again surprised to see the length, almost 10 1/2 minutes and that it wasn't a Youth Mormon Message. So after so many surprises, I was not surprised how amazing and needed this message is! When it ended, I felt I wanted to watch even more. The time flew. The Youth is highlighted in it, but I think the problem is not limited to just them. It is all around in so many different ways. Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Everywhere and everyone! I love the saying that "silence implies consent" or silence is acceptance of one's behaviors.