QA or the Highway - Call for speakers

1 view

Joseph Ours

Oct 21, 2013, 3:05:26 PM10/21/13
to Columb...@googlegroups.com
This is a general call for speakers for QA or the Highway 2014
Conference Date: February 18, 2014 - Columbus, Ohio

QA or the Highway is a regional QA professional conference featuring real world experience and thought leadership in the QA and testing industry.  Our group is backed by QA leadership of major Columbus corporations (Motorists Insurance Group, Grange Insurance, Huntington National Bank, OCLC, Ascena Retail Group, etc…) , in Columbus Ohio.  We are dedicated to elevating the QA and Testing industry – it is QA or the Highway.

The last conference (2010) was a half-day session attended by around 150 people in the afternoon, with 200+ at the after-work reception.  There were 100+ on the wait list.  This year we have expanded the venue and conference to accommodate more talks and more people.  We will have 2 keynote speakers, with one being Keith Klain, Director of Barclay’s Bank, in charge of global QA operations.  We will have local speakers focusing on experiences within three speaker tracks: Enterprise QA and Testing, Agile Testing, and Enterprise Testing Tools.

We are issuing a call for speakers who might be interested in speaking.  We have several openings for our track talks (Enterprise Testing, Agile Testing, and Testing Tools) and are looking for engaging and dynamic speakers.

If you are interested please send a brief bio and abstract to QAORTHE...@groupspaces.com (case sensitive).  If you know of someone else who may be interested, please forward this email.

Timeline
Call for Speakers - accepting bio's and abstracts through 11/8/2014
Notification of Speaker Selection - 11/15/2014

Joseph Ours

Oct 25, 2013, 11:51:58 AM10/25/13
to Columb...@googlegroups.com
The speaker email isn't working, so please send your information to qaorthe...@gmail.com