Cucumber Pro!

Parva Thakkar

Sep 20, 2013, 9:43:49 AM9/20/13
to Columb...@googlegroups.com

Announcing Cucumber Pro

Aslak HellesøySenior Software Engineer at DRW Trading Group

Hi everyone,

I have an exciting announcement: Matt Wynne, Julien Biezemans and myself - the team behind Cucumber - have formed a company. Our first product will be a tool for collaborating on Cucumber and SpecFlow features. We’re calling it Cucumber Pro.

Cucumber Pro will be free for Open Source projects, and commercial users will be offered various paid plans.

I’m really excited about the new product. Programmers started adopting Cucumber back in 2008 when it was new. Then, after the Cucumber Book came out in 2011 we saw an influx of testers and QA people adopting the tool.

With Cucumber Pro we hope to attract the last group of people who are necessary in order to truly reap the benefits of Executable Specifications - Product Owners, Business Analysts and other non-technical stakeholders.

To save you looking them up, here are some of the features Cucumber Pro offers:

* Live online collaboration on feature files (think Google Docs for your cukes)
* Publish, share and report on test results alongside the features
* Full source control integration (Github, Bitbucket etc)
* Cloud Hosted or In-house Appliance install from day one

If you’d like to be part of the first round of beta testers, please visit https://cucumber.pro to register your interest.

You can read more about the announcement here:

http://www.infoq.com/news/2013/09/cucumber-pro
https://cucumber.pro/press

On behalf of Cucumber Ltd,
Yours sincerely,