QA Automation Opportunities in Columbus - Full Time - Compuware Corporation

0 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Andrea Robinson

necitită,
16 ian. 2014, 08:48:4216.01.2014
– Columb...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

My name's Andrea Robinson and I'm a Corporate Technical Recruiter with Compuware Corporation in Detroit.  We have a growing office in the Columbus area with a pretty regular need for Ruby Automation talent.  Currently we have one opening for a QA Automation Lead requiring senior level skills in automation using Ruby Cucumber in an Agile environment. You can review the full description at https://jobs-compuware.icims.com/jobs/13318/agile-quality-assurance-lead/job.   All of our opportunities are full time salary roles with a competitive package of benefits.  Also, we do transfer H1B's and sponsor Green Cards within 6 months of employment.

A little about Compuware...We started in 1973 with our headquarters in Detroit, and we are a Technology Performance company that offers various products and services in the areas of Cloud, Mobile, IT Governance, Data/BI Technologies, and Mainframe. Companies that use our products and/or services include Google, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, NHL, NFL, Amazon, USA Today... and the list goes on, but to summarize we currently work with 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited websites. You can learn more about us as well as our products and services at http://www.compuware.com/.

If you are interested in discussing the role mentioned above or to be contacted about future QA Automation opportunities we have in the Columbus area, please feel free to reach out to me directly at andrea....@compuware.com and I'd be happy to set up a time to speak.

Thank you all, and I hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

Andrea Robinson
andrea....@compuware.com
313.227.7305

Răspundeți tuturor