April meeting announcement – Extreme ATDD

Parva Thakkar

Mar 27, 2014, 11:32:35 AM3/27/14
to Columb...@googlegroups.com

Whether ATDD seems like an extreme approach to you or business as usual, join Terry and Ayan as they explore ways to extend the concept and apply the techniques. We will identify various stakeholder groups (not just users) and how the team and Product Owners can use ATDD to guide conversations and enable a shared understanding about the SUD (System Under Development) and articulate what success means to them.

Please join us in our April meeting with Terry Wiegmann and Ayan Dave on Extreme ATDD.

Thanks to Quick Solutions for hosting us and sponsoring food!

If you are planning to attend, please RSVP at - http://www.meetup.com/techlifecolumbus/events/158437012/

Meeting Details -

Thursday, April 3, 2014
11:30 AM