Web session schedule broken?

Dave Erwin

Dec 31, 2018, 9:15:46 AM12/31/18
to CodeMash
As far as I can tell the web session schedule page does not have a horizontal scroll? I can't get to any of the sessions beyond Sagewood?

Let me know if I'm missing something.

Mark Harr

Dec 31, 2018, 9:21:40 AM12/31/18
to CodeMash

FWIW, it works for me. I’m using Safari and Chrome on an iPad, so I don’t normally see scroll bars, but I can swipe and the page scrolls all the way to Coat Check room.

Jason Follas

Dec 31, 2018, 9:52:57 AM12/31/18
to code...@googlegroups.com
I see a horizontal scrollbar at the very bottom (in Chrome).  But, if you're not on a tablet, then you can use the left/right keys on the keyboard.

(Note: Codemash is just surfacing the web interface that is generated by Sessionize - we don't have much opportunity to customize it as far as usability. You may want to try some of the other views into the schedule data written by Codemash attendees, like Josh Gretz's page here: https://simplecodemashschedule.herokuapp.com/ )

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 9:15 AM Dave Erwin <dave....@gmail.com> wrote:
As far as I can tell the web session schedule page does not have a horizontal scroll? I can't get to any of the sessions beyond Sagewood?

Let me know if I'm missing something.

Dave Erwin

Dec 31, 2018, 10:04:05 AM12/31/18
to CodeMash
The left/right arrow keys work once you select a session. Thanks.

I was starting at the schedule page thinking that it would be easier to read the session descriptions there but the crowdcompass web page serves the purpose.