KidzMash Laser Tag registration?

Jeff Wilson

Jan 2, 2018, 10:09:12 AM1/2/18
to CodeMash
Last year I dropped the ball, and my son was disappointed that he didn't get into the laser tag.  You had to preregister for it.  I believe that last year, the registration was through Eventbrite.

I haven't seen anything on the laser tag registration yet.  Does anyone know where to register for it?

Greg Huber

Jan 3, 2018, 9:06:44 AM1/3/18
to CodeMash
Check out this blog post. We released a small batch of tickets last night for registration for Laser Tag and Artemis. There will be more tickets released the week of the conference.

Jeff Wilson

Jan 4, 2018, 8:05:42 AM1/4/18
to CodeMash
Email came the morning after I posted this topic.  I should have just waited one more day...