2 day ticket for sale

Brett U

Jan 4, 2019, 4:58:12 PM1/4/19
to CodeMash
I ended up not being able to go and have a 2 day ticket for sale if anyone is interested.

Mike Z

Jan 6, 2019, 12:27:29 PM1/6/19
to CodeMash
I am interested. I've sent you an email earlier.

John Reese

Jan 7, 2019, 9:21:14 AM1/7/19
to CodeMash
Hey Brett, is the ticket still available?

danny.r...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2019, 9:21:14 AM1/7/19
to CodeMash
On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 4:58:12 PM UTC-5, Brett U wrote:
> I ended up not being able to go and have a 2 day ticket for sale if anyone is interested.

Hi Brett, can you do $100? Happy to do the "Send a geek in my place" option and purchase your ticket so my wife can pop into a few sessions.

You can text me at (614) 556-0668, or email me at danny.r...@gmail.com to work out the details; I will also continue to monitor this post.

Nathan Rose

Jan 7, 2019, 9:21:15 AM1/7/19
to code...@googlegroups.com
That’s great, wanna chat?

bju1046

Jan 7, 2019, 9:21:15 AM1/7/19
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike!

My ticket does not include a room. Are you still interested?

Thanks,

Brett

Mike Z

Jan 8, 2019, 9:55:31 AM1/8/19