Anyone want to split a ride from CLE airport?

Seth Petry-Johnson

Dec 17, 2018, 11:47:10 AM12/17/18
to CodeMash
Hello! One of my team members is flying into Cleveland airport Wednesday night around 730pm and will need to get to the Kalahari. Anyone interested in cost sharing a ride from CLE?

Chris Lopes

Jan 4, 2019, 4:58:12 PM1/4/19
to CodeMash
On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 8:47:10 AM UTC-8, Seth Petry-Johnson wrote:
> Hello! One of my team members is flying into Cleveland airport Wednesday night around 730pm and will need to get to the Kalahari. Anyone interested in cost sharing a ride from CLE?

I'll be arriving Monday evening, 21:35, and departing Saturday morning, 8:50. If anyone is interested in sharing a ride any of these days or times I'd be interested.