Anyone want to ride share from CLE on Mon 1/7 at 5 PM?

Jay Cincotta

Jan 4, 2019, 4:58:12 PM1/4/19
to CodeMash
I'm flying into Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) arriving Monday, January 7 at 3:52 PM. Just one carry-on bag, so I don't need much room or risk having to wait around for luggage.

Anyone want to share a ride to CodeMash with me?

Here's a list of shuttles departing CLE at 5 PM on Mon 1/7:

https://booking.airportshuttles.com/search?start_address=CLE&end_address=Kalahari%20Resorts%20Sandusky%2C%20Kalahari%20Drive%2C%20Sandusky%2C%20OH%2C%20USA&pickup_datetime=01%2F07%2F2019%2005%3A00%20PM&mode=one_way&num_passengers=1&currency=USD&ref=airportshuttles

The per person cost is a function of the number of folks sharing the ride. At the time I ran the query, the cheapest vehicle was $156. But it only seats 3 for a minimum per person cost of $52. An option I like is an SUV for $204 that can seat 5 for a per person cost as low as $41.

Jay Cincotta

Jan 7, 2019, 9:21:14 AM1/7/19
to CodeMash
A couple updates that might be helpful to others getting from CLE to CodeMash:

- I called Tom's Limo and they charge $130 for a sedan pick-up
- Lyft would be about $50-$60

I'm going to take a Lyft and am open to sharing the ride if anyone else is arriving at CLE at around 4 pm.