Collaborative research call

Sukant Khurana

Mar 8, 2016, 3:28:26 AM3/8/16
to CoEPrA

Dear friends,

We are putting together several collaborative projects under academia-industry-freelancer collaborations, with benefits of experience, scientific credit in form of authorships, visibility and publicity. We are a team based in US and India and have collaborators that are based in academia, relevant industries, researchers and engineers who want to conduct research in their spare-time.

Here is a brief blurb about me. I am a biologist, mathematician and data scientist, which at first might appear an odd combination of traits and might beg question, if you do not know me, what do I do with this background. I did biology end of my Ph.D. at UT Austin and mathematics work at NYU. After that I did a postdoc and UT Austin and CSHL, in fields of AI, drug-discovery, computational biology, and neuroscience . After that I have run a lab in academic setting in India and founded few companies. Now after some good success from India, including the kind of biotech work that was covered by Nature news, I am realizing I need to be back in US for my work to take wings. I would soon be moving the head-office of this collaborative enterprise to US around December this year, along with taking up one of the academic positions.

While I have experimental projects that based purely in academia, some that are for profit in my start-ups (you can approach me for that too) but my group is doing several pro bono publico projects on issues that concern humanity, and also on basic and applied sciences. These are the kind of projects for which I am inviting collaborations. I am happy to talk and help about academic or entrepreneurial matters, even if I find that collaboration is not possible with a particular institution or individual at this moment, so feel free to reach out.

Here is our website: www.dataisnotjustdata.com

It would redirect you to google website https://sites.google.com/site/dataisnotjustdata/home

You can type in either of the two links.

Hoping to hear from you.

best regards,

Sukant

--

Sukant Khurana, Ph.D.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukant-khurana-755a2343

www,brainnart.com

www.dataisnotjustdata.com

Shikta Das

Mar 14, 2016, 6:50:52 AM3/14/16
to coe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sukant,
This is a very generic email. Can you send any specific details?
Cheers
shikta

Consultant Epidemiologist
Department of Primary Care and Public Health
Imperial College London
Room 328, St Dunstan’s Road
London W6 8RP

Mar 18, 2016, 9:25:45 PM3/18/16
to coe...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We are working on applying data science to areas of ecology, biomedical sciences, financial prediction, and novel tool development. If you ae interested look for details at www.dataisnotjustdata.com and feel free to ask me questions for further information

best,
Sukant

Malik Yousef

Mar 22, 2016, 12:59:45 PM3/22/16