Reminder: NIST SAJACC biweekly meeting, Tuesday April 9, 2013, 3:00-4:00 pm EDT

Sill, Alan

Apr 8, 2013, 5:51:32 PM4/8/13
to cloudst...@googlegroups.com, Sill, Alan
Dear folks in the Cloud Standards group,

As a reminder, we are making progress on the second-phase formulation of the SAJACC technical use cases for testing of cloud products, platforms and standards implementations against the requirements of particular operations and steps drawn from a set of more general business use cases produced by or contributed to the NIST Cloud Computing working groups.

At the moment we are formulating new common elements to be used in a template for presenting and inviting tests against the SAJACC use cases in the future.

Your help in defining this template and in formulating and pursuing such testing is invited and would very much be appreciated. Please see the meeting series information below.

Alan

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sill, Alan" <alan...@ttu.edu>
Subject: Reminder: NIST SAJACC biweekly meeting, Tuesday April 9, 2013, 3:00-4:00 pm EDT
Date: April 8, 2013 4:03:17 PM CDT
To: NIST SAJACC Working Group <cc_s...@nist.gov>
Cc: "Sill, Alan" <alan...@ttu.edu>, Jacques Durand <JDu...@us.fujitsu.com>, Byunggu Yu <b...@udc.edu>, "Dong H. Jeong" <dje...@udc.edu>, "F. Brett Berlin" <fbe...@gmu.edu>

Please join us for the continuing series of NIST SAJACC working group meetings.

Topics this meeting: Continue work on Priority Action Plan items 4 and 5.

We will continue work on PAP 4 regarding assessment of of how to revise the SAJACC use case format and components. We will also pursue options for automation, tooling and proceduralization of use case testing, starting from work presented last time by Jaques Durand of Fujitsu and extending this to include other group members as neede . If time allows, we will have a conversation about test beds, testing software and associated tools.

Coordinators and contacts:
• Alan Sill, Texas Tech U./OGF, Alan...@ttu.edu or afs...@ogf.org, +1-806-834-5940
• Eugene Luster, R2AD, Eugene...@r2ad.com, +1-619-917-6289

Register for SAJACC email list and TWiki access: http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/workinggroups.cfm

Time: Tuesday, Apr. 9, 2013: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT

Connection Details

• Phone: (Toll Free) +1 (855) 834-4888
• Conference ID: 80291340
• Web conference chat room tool: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sajacc

An agenda, a copy of the agreed-upon Priority Action Plan, and discussion materials available on the meeting materials page:

http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-cloud-computing/bin/view/CloudComputing/SAJACCTeleConf38

Please send any corrections or requests to Eugene or Alan ahead of the meeting.

Thanks!

Alan and Eugene, NIST SAJACC working group co-chairs

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum
Site Director, Center for Cloud and Autonomic Computing at TTU
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, Texas Tech University

: Alan Sill, Texas Tech University Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167 :
: e-mail: Alan...@ttu.edu ph. 806-834-5940 fax 806-834-4358 :