FYI: Telecom Cloud Conference Dec 6-7 in Santa Clara, Ca.

Bob Marcus

Oct 31, 2010, 12:19:26 PM10/31/10
to clouds...@googlegroups.com
I have organized a two day Telecom Cloud Standards Conference (Dec 6-7) in conjunction with an OMG meeting in Santa Clara, CaThis Conference will be the largest gathering ever held of Cloud standards groups and open source projects.
NIST will also participate to discuss their November Cloud Forum and Workshop
 See the Draft Agenda for a description of the Dec 6 Sessions and Dec 7 Workshop.  The purpose of the Conference is to initiate ongoing coordination across multiple standards groups and open source initiatives.  I think that the Conference will help determine their Cloud activities for 2011.