Free Potters Dictionary App for Japanese vocabulary

pi-ta

Apr 26, 2015, 7:25:47 AM4/26/15
to clay...@googlegroups.com
Free Potters Dictionary App for Japanese vocabulary

     I have updated the app, touki jisho, a dictionary
     of Japanese vocabulary for potters. The link is for Android users and
     there is a web page version. Anyone who may have recently downloaded would
     have noticed some flaws in the platform, and so should update their app.

     http://apps.appmakr.com/potters_dictionary

     Please let me know if there are any problems.
     Thanks, Peter Stephens

patricia CASSONE

Apr 26, 2015, 8:02:14 AM4/26/15
to claycraft group
Hello Peter, it's very interesting.. but I cannot download "apk" extension..
Can you send me it by an other one ?
How can I do ?
Thank you very much !

Patricia Cassone
Artiste céramiste
1 La Valette
87160 St Sulpice les Feuilles
France
tel/0033(0)555761989
mob/0033(0)672846580
www.patcassone.com

Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 04:25:47 -0700
From: peters...@gmail.com
To: clay...@googlegroups.com
Subject: *ClayCraft* Free Potters Dictionary App for Japanese vocabulary
--
Claycraft on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/claycraft/

Peter Stephens

Apr 26, 2015, 7:28:56 PM4/26/15
to clay...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patricia, the .apk is an Android App. If you downloaded to a PC, Desktop computer etc, it doesn't open. You have to move the file to your Android Device. You could do this with wifi, or using a USB cable from the device to the PC. The best way is to  access the link direct from your Android Device. Use your email account in the device, or find the web page with the device. You can also access the app from Google Play.
If you have an iPod, iPhone, unfortunately the update is not yet available on iTunes.  The older version is flawed. Peter

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ClayCraft" group.

patricia CASSONE

Apr 27, 2015, 4:14:27 AM4/27/15
to claycraft group
Thank you for explanation Peter.. I'm going to check with these informations..
All the best for you,

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 08:58:55 +0930
From: peters...@gmail.com
To: clay...@googlegroups.com