Wow!

Lee In Mpls, MN

Mar 11, 2021, 12:10:38 AM3/11/21
to ClayCraft
The list is still here!

bill geisinger

Mar 11, 2021, 12:14:57 AM3/11/21
to clay...@googlegroups.com
Not getting any action. Oh well back to my kiln for the spring firing!

bg

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 9:10 PM Lee In Mpls, MN <tog...@gmail.com> wrote:
The list is still here!

--
Claycraft on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/claycraft/

Lee Love

Mar 11, 2021, 12:28:11 AM3/11/21
to clay...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill,

How is the firing going?

 Lee Love ॐ  in Longfellow,Minneapolis, MN USA

“Just to be is a blessing. Just to live is holy.”
                                                                   ― Abraham Joshua Heschel
"Ta Tir na n-og ar chul an ti-tir alainn, trina cheile"
"The land of eternal youth is right behind the house - a beautiful land, contained in itself."

-- John O'Donohue , Anam Cara, the Celtic Book of Wisdom

bill geisinger

Mar 11, 2021, 7:01:38 AM3/11/21
to clay...@googlegroups.com
All is good, I fire slow, it takes time to make fire marks. Rain most of the day yesterday and some early overnight. I’ll finish the warm up today and should hit temperature on Friday (1234c). Charcoal goes in on Saturday evening just as another storm arrives. The low pressure with reduction in the cool down should produce some good contrast of color in the work. Unloading on Wednesday and Thursday.

I still remember our visit in Mashiko. It was many years ago. I enjoyed hearing about your apprenticeship and seeing your kiln. What year was that?

Good on you!

Lee In Mpls, MN

Aug 30, 2021, 4:00:15 PM8/30/21
to ClayCraft
Hi Bill,

Hope you are well and healthy!
    I was in Mashiko between 1999 and 2008.   I've been in Minneapolis since.

Lee

Lee Love

Jun 9, 2022, 11:18:15 AM6/9/22
to clay...@googlegroups.com
Happy to find the recipe.   I forgot about it.   Will put it in my next firing.

Lee