FW: Picnic last Thusday

Ric Swenson

Nov 9, 2014, 10:53:28 AM11/9/14
to Dieter Doppelfeld, Doris Hood, edison, heidi-hong kong, claycraft group, dick haggart, DON HUNDEBY, eleven, Carolyn Broadwell, larraby, susan, linda greene, mel, jim omalley, welter, Dorothy, Ralph Esposito, Wally Nagel, chantel, ivor, kerry feldman, Steve Eichenberger, gao ling, susan ashcove pottery, kim meyers, linda Greene, Vince Pitelka, david hendley, bob anderson, Edouard Bastarache, Blakley, Glen, terrance lasoff, Melinda Cox, MICHELLE-ShangHai, paul yu xiaoping, nor...@facebookmail.com

From: ricswen...@hotmail.com
To: candd...@bellsouth.net; llsg...@hotmail.com
Subject: Picnic last Thusday
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 14:01:54 +0800

We had a nice sunny Fall day...Went to the local Reservoir lake for Bar- b- que. Charcoal fired beef, fish, Mutton, Chicken, Veges and mushrooms...and lots of fruit. The folks who went all all the members of the PhD program.  Two from Tibet, One from remote SW Yunnan Province and the rest from other parts of China.  A diverse group.  Most are teachers with the master's degree.  The college pays all their tuition fees.

We listened to Tibet music...did some traditional Tibet dancing....then I taught them all the HOKI-POKI.  They laughed like crazy and we had a lot of fun.  Badminton games too.

R and D.

Lee In Mpls, MN

Dec 16, 2014, 11:32:06 AM12/16/14
to clay...@googlegroups.com