Clandestine not at NTIF this year

Al Cofrin

Feb 28, 2011, 8:44:44 PM2/28/11
to Clandestine Mail
Sorry folks but due to a scheduling conflict with NASA's shuttle
launching on February 24th, Clandestine had to cancel their shows at
North Texas Irish Festival this weekend as one of its members is
critically involved with support in the Houston Mission Control Center
(MCC) during Space Shuttle flights and is not able to get away to
perform at NTIF. We will be returning next year at North Texas Irish
Festival and of course we will be in the Fort Worth area this year for
Texas Scottish Festival in the cool chilly Texas Weather of early
June.

I will be sending out future announcements as our calendar fills up
for this year.

Apologies again,

Al Cofrin (Guitarist and NASA flight Controller)
Clandestine Celtic Band.