St. Patrick's Day - Houston

emily's brain

Mar 16, 2012, 9:00:32 PM3/16/12
to Clandestine Mail
Hey Ya'll!

Emily here.

I had this amazing and beautiful email that Rusty from the Mucky Duck
made to show you all the awesome things going on tomorrow at the Mucky
Duck's St. Patrick's Day Extravaganza... but I broke it.
SO!
Here's a link to the event, and there's a link where you can go ahead
and get your tickets early, so you can save your cash for that real
Irish (not green) beer and the fish & chips.

http://mcgonigels.com/Music+Calendar/St+Patricks+Day+-+March+17+2012+NoonAnyway

So there it is! Clandestine at McGonigel's Mucky Duck all day with
Jiggernaut, Circa Paleo, Brizeus, the O'Maoileidigh dancers, Martin
Burniston's sing along, and Emcee Jim Mackenzie.

See you there!

~e