爱智慧,追求本质的过程!

CityPW

Jul 14, 2007, 12:52:51 AM7/14/07
to CityPassword Software Ontology Seminar
In old Greece,people always thinking in the forest or somewhere else
all in all they would not to philosophy think in the city.But right
now,we spent a lot time to do some bore stuff in the city.Actually we
stick to make our future in the city.The problem is that we dont have
enough time and enough space to thinking the ultimate issues and we
have to face the 2 cities's way to life.We have to make a choice:The
City of God or The City of Man.We have the rights to get the password
in the city.Let's hold together to make a better world just for Glory
to God.

自由意志,人类最重要的武器,上帝甚至赋予人类拒绝上帝之爱的选择.但当你做出追求真理的选择时,或许天堂之门就此打开.也许我们可以开创一种现代后风
格,因为后现代有严重不足.如思则再世界之夜得遮蔽中能开出海得格尔式得林间空地般得澄明!我们也可以在人类有限得计算中看到神的荣耀!软件本质的追
求,如果您愿意让您的脚印留在时间的沙上从而让后人在坚强的奋进时可以借助于您的脚印得到勉励.请您加入我们的讨论!

地点:成都